Monday, August 6, 2012

Teachers Pay Teachers

I am in love with the website "Teachers Pay Teachers."  It is such an amazing resource of teacher-created materials that are available for instant download, and for very reasonable prices.  I have purchased one item so far, and I have several more on my wishlist.

My first purchase was from Deanna Jump, one of the site's most popular sellers.  The item is a resource for guided reading, and I'm really excited to try it out this year!

I've been wanting to use beanie babies in my classroom for literacy strategies, and purchasing this resource was just the kick I needed to follow through!  I bought the stuffed animals I needed, and now that I have the resource I am determined to use it to help me make reading strategies more exciting and memorable for my first graders!

I'll update to share how my students are responding to the beanie strategies!

No comments:

Post a Comment