Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Currently: July 2015

I am loving that summer holidays have finally arrived and I can get back into reading blogs and writing on mine!  Summer is such a time of personal and professional rejuvenation for me!

I am linking up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade for a fun "Currently" linky.

Here's what is happening with me!


1.  My hubby was watching a funny car show where some old cars were being driven around a course and then smashed up.  So, my little guy copied by making his own course out of blocks and drove his cars through (and then smashed around appropriately!)  So fun. 

2.  Summer holidays have finally arrived.  We are among the last to start summer holidays, but the good news is that we will be among the last to start up again!  

3.  There is so much to do this summer.  I just finished moving my epic amount of boxes from my old school to my new one (I had to do it quickly because my old classroom is being painted right away).  I'm also changing grade levels, so I have a lot of planning and creating to do this summer.  And as if that wasn't enough, we just bought a new house, so I need to pack up this house and get ready for our August moving date!  Gah!  All exciting things, but with a lot of work attached to them.  

4.  Yeah, a packing fairy would be nice about now.  

5.  I'm in need of a fill up :)

6.  All in all, I know that everything will get done and I'm so happy.  As for being a team player, I'm really excited for the challenge of starting at a new school and joining in with a new grade level team and helping out!




5 comments:

  1. Don't you just love summer!? I have been in the exact same situation as you one summer...moving schools and houses! It's tough to have all of your belongings packed up, but this is a great time of year to get it all done.
    Mrs. H's Resource Room

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have a lot of moves coming up! Good luck with all of them. I hope they all go smoothly.
    Find some time in all that craziness for yourself.

    KinderIrick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have quite the summer ahead of you! Good luck with new school and new grade level... I've done the new school move, haven't yet had to do a grade level move though... good for you though, I'm sure it will be very exciting and your new team will be lucky to have you!
    -Ashlee
    TeacherWillRunforBooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have quite a lot going on during your summer! I am switching schools, and grade levels this year too - because I am also switching school districts! I'm going from teaching 3rd grade to 8th grade!! Best of luck to you with your packing and your school year! Enjoy every moment of it all!

    Jenn
    Take Me To Third Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That's a huge grade change for you!!! I will think of you when I get overwhelmed with my change from 1 to 2/3!

      Delete